ULLAPOOL PRIMARY SCHOOL RULES
Treat everyone with respect, consideration, fairness and politeness
- Be honest.
- Be prepared to share.
- Learn to apologise for mistakes and accidents.
- Listen to and follow instructions from adults.
- No swearing, bullying, punching or kicking.
Make Ullapool Primary School a better place
- Take care of the school and keep the your school and playground tidy.
- Name and take care of your belongings.
- Respect other people’s property and don’t take it without permission.
Take pride in yourself and your appearance
- Look after yourself and keep safe.
- Always try to do your best.
- Look after your belongings and remember to wear school uniform.
Play and behave safely and sensibly at all times
- Play considerately with friends.
- Always walk sensibly on the left side of corridors.
- Play with footballs on the pitch.
- Don’t throw stones or sand.
- Only climb on the climbing wall.
- Don’t “play fight”.
- Stay in the playground at playtimes.
- Only wear stud earrings in school and no other jewellery.